Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dinner Plans

So, tomorrow marks the first day that I will be hosting my in-laws for dinner for Steve's birthday. Needless to say, I'm a little stressed about it! I'm frantically trying to clean up the house and figure out the menu. My initial plan was to grill some steaks, but it doesn't look like the weather is going to hold out for it. I had to come up with a back-up plan. Here's what is in store for tomorrow:

Romaine salad with sliced strawberries and poppyseed dressing
Pork Tenderloin with a peach jalepeno glaze
Mashed red potatos
Brown sugar glazed carrots

Sounds yummy, doesn't it?? Besides the salad, which is easy, I haven't made any of it before. I love cooking and am always up for trying something new. Fingers crossed that it all turns out!

Tonight we have another girls night and I am sooo looking forward to it! We've been getting into the habit of planning a night for just girls once a month. We set a theme and everyone brings a healthy dish to share. Tonight is an Italian themed dinner. This is what I am bringing: Mushroom Bruschetta. I had to sample it this afternoon...so good! Can't wait for another wonderful evening. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Steve & Marie | by TNB